Who am I?
As a Co-Founder and former Creative Director at RockBridge Productions (Video Agency), as well as an Owner at Memory Catchers (Travel), I have been fortunate to have worked on may great video campaigns. I specialize in creative development, directing, shooting, and editing and have been working professionally in the Bay Area for nearly 10 years.
I collaborate with agencies and production companies to shoot, direct and edit videos for their clients, but I also manage projects directly with businesses and corporate institutions. I aim to produce work that evokes emotion and leaves the viewer both inspired and hungry for more.
When I am not at work, I can be found attending a local concert, playing a round of golf, or traveling the world with my amazing girlfriend.
- Directing and editing San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee’s campaign videos.
- Traveling to China for 12 days to shoot and direct a mini-documentary.
- Filming on the floor of the NYSE for Square’s IPO.
- I once booked a spontaneous trip to Japan three days before my flight.
- I have played the guitar for 12 years.
- I got into video production from making skate videos when I was kid.
- I jumped in McCovey Cove when the Giants won the World Series in 2010.